Chocolate Banana(Raspberry) Pie by Hospitality
What you need:
1 (6 oz.) Graham Cracker Pie Crust
1 (3.9 oz.) box instant chocolate pudding mix
1 3/4 cup milk
1 small package of fresh raspberries or 1 small banana sliced
8 oz. non dairy whipped topping. (Mine was dairy and it turned out fine.)
Wedge of chocolate. (I used melting chocolate that I was going to use for the fondue.)
- Mix together pudding mix and milk in a small bowl with a whisk for 2 minutes.
- Fold in 1/2 whipped topping.
- If you choose to go with banana here is where you would have to put half of the pudding mixture into the pie crust and then place banana slices over the pudding. Finally, you would pour the rest of the pudding mixture on top.
- Pour pudding mixture into pie crust.
- Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Place raspberries upside down around edges of the pie and 3 in the center.
- Shave chocolate with cheese grader for shaved toppings.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.