Ready in 35 minutes
Makes 12 large cookies
- 1 cup flour & 1 cup wheat flour + ½ tbsp flaxseed (optional).
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice (Trader Joe’s)
- 1 dash/pinch of salt
- 1 cup organic (optional) canned pumpkin (Trader Joe’s)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup applesauce (unsweetened)
- ½ cup Pumpkin Spice Truffles (Toll House) or dark chocolate chips
- Preheat Oven 350 degrees.
- Prepare the baking sheet with spray oil to prevent sticking.
- Mix together the sugar, applesauce, and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl combine dry ingredients flour, baking powder, baking soda, slat, and spice.
- Combine both the wet and dry bowls and mix well.
- Fold in truffles or chips.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool for 5-8 minutes and Enjoy!