Don’t Skip the hot chocolate this year!
Ready in 15 minutes
Serves 1-2 people (depending on serving size).
- 2 Scoops vanilla protein powder
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk or milk of choice.
- ¼ cup Pumpkin Spiced Almond Creamer.
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- ½ Tbs. Pumpkin Spice or to taste.
- 1 Tbs. Cacao Powder
- ¼ cup coconut whipped cream (optional).
- Heat a pot (saucepan) on low heat. Pour in water, milk, creamer, and chips. Stir continuously until it starts to bubble (See tips).
- Turn off heat. Add in protein powder, cacao powder, and spice.
- Mix well with whisk until smooth.
- Top with coconut whipped cream and sprinkle with spice or cinnamon (optional).
Be careful not to heat the chocolate too high on heat or you can burn it.